Cavaletto Law was Founded in 1991
About Dean Cavaletto
Cavaletto Law was founded in 1991 by Dean M. Cavaletto. Dean was raised in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago and received his undergraduate degree from Northern Illinois University. He is a graduate of the University of the Pacific – McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, CA. Cavaletto Law was founded and exists on the principles of aggressive advocacy – with integrity. Dean handles every case personally and is especially passionate about advocating for the best interests of children.
When choosing a professional with whom to partner in the pursuit of your legal matter, consider the benefits of having Dean as your advocate:
- 25 years of Experience in Family Law
- Practice limited to Family Law matters
- Every case personally handled by Dean, from start to conclusion
- Christian-based, ethical advocacy
- Low volume – High quality, personal approach
- Availability – Dean provides his personal cell phone number to every client
- Appointed as Judge Pro Tem of the Superior Court
- Appointed as Special Real Estate Commissioner for the Superior Court
- Focused on children’s best interests:
- 16 years serving kids as a youth Coach
- PTSO President / School assistant
- Not simply a lawyer, but a Dad that practices law.